Chorao Island tour - E-bike / bicycles
Far from the beaches and revelers of Goa. An easy ride for the young and the old. Go on a leisure cycle tour of Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary in Chorao Island beautifully adorned with mangroves and backwaters.
Island Hopping And Cycling In Chorao And Divar Islands
Best of Chorao and Divar Island on an electric bicycle, is the only way to explore these Islands, we hop thru villages on well paved roads head to a ferry, ride through Picturesque landscapes. enjoy an authentic breakfast... leisurely bike trip, offers you a new perspective to Goa beyond the beaches & tourist traps.
'From Your Doorstep' Electric Bicycle custom Tour
An easy cycle trail of quaint villages takes us off the tourist trail and immerse us into the tranquil world of the Nort h Goa countryside along the Chapora river. We escape the hustle and bustle of crowded tourist spots, experiencing slow paced local lifestyle. Truly off the beaten track, this cycle tour of Goa is fit for those looking to experience the authentic North Goan villages.
Inclusions: Accommodation, all meals, premium bicycles and electric bicycles.
Day 1 - Arrive, bike / ebike fit... quick guided tour.
Day 2 - Head East riding 40 - 60 km to live in a 25 acre farm stay, riverside picnic and BBQ evening
Day 3 : we ride through paved and canopied roads, Goa beyond the tourist traps. live in a 50 acre property, visit a spice plantation...
You will feel like riding in midst of a scenery as you ride by the backwaters exploring untouched pristine beauty of the inlands of Goa. Pedal through green ﬁelds, mangroves, & colourful Indo-Portugese.
- Leisurely ride by the serene riverside and creeks around Salvador do Mundo village
- Immerse yourself in the scenery of dainty village roads, green fields, mangroves, churches, and colourful Indo-Portuguese houses and a picturesque road lined with palm trees
- Ride past unique ship-shaped museum; an architectural marvel bringing alive the amalgamation of Portuguese and Konkani styles
along the Chapora river from Assagao to Camurlim and neighboring villages on a fun ride with a choice of bicycle or e-bicycle.
- A scenic ride along the banks of Chapora river
- Pedal your bike through the peaceful roads shaded with trees from Assagao to Camurlim
- Immerse into the flora and fauna on this tour
- Explore untouched pristine beauty in the inlands of Goa
Pedal your way through the serene villages of Mandrem, Arambol and Corgao, soaking in the tranquility associated with the slow Pernem life away from hustle and bustle of touristy beach belt of Goa.
- Enjoy a ride through picturesque meandering roads lined with old banyan trees
- Pedal through village backroads exploring the farmlands and riversides through villages in & around Mandrem
- Experience the idyllic ‘susegad’ villages of North Goa
Kayak through the serene backwaters of Goa in dense mangrove forest for an unparalleled view of Dr. Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary. As you paddle through these waters, you will be mesmerized by the beauty and tranquility of raw nature. Experience is best had during high tide when the mangroves become accessible to paddle through.
- Paddle through the dense mangrove forests (during high tide)
- Immerse into the serenity of tranquil river and nature
- Spot endemic and migratory birds