Salvador do Mundo Riverside Cycling Tour
Explore the village of Salvador do mundo, as you ride by the backwaters exploring untouched pristine beauty of the rural Goa. Pedal through green ﬁelds, wetlands, Palm trees, around the creek, We pass through 16th century church, House of Goa Museum, wetlands, paddy fields, Kazaan lands, Sluice gates, most parts of the year we will find endemic species of birds ( few types Kingfisher birds, painted storks, Brahaminy Kites, Oriole… )
- Leisurely ride by the serene riverside and creeks around Salvador do Mundo village
- Immerse yourself in the scenery of dainty village roads, green fields, mangroves, churches, and colorful Indo-Portuguese houses and a picturesque road lined with palm trees
- Ride past unique ship-shaped museum; an architectural marvel bringing alive the amalgamation of Portuguese and Konkani styles
- Guided tour with an experienced tour leader
- -Electric Bicycle & helmet , Local authentic breakfast.
- Support vehicle on stand by
Group Size: 2 to 30
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions is excluded
- Children below 10 yrs (or travellers who cannot cycle) can join on 2-Wheeler with a tour leader at additional charges
- Traveller(s) should have a moderate physical fitness level
For more information, contact us on +91 90825 55501 via phone or email@example.com via email.