Here are four basic bicycling tips
The following are things you can do to maintain control of your bicycle, even in an emergency:
- Make sure that your bike is the right size and that it is correctly adjusted to suit you.
- A bicycle that is properly fitted is more comfortable and easier to manage.
- A bicycle shop will help you pick the correct bicycle size.
- Ensure that your bicycle is in good working order by periodically checking it.
Properly-fitted helmets protect against a potentially life-threatening injury to the head. By law, when riding on a public road, bicycle riders under 18 years of age must wear a bicycle helmet.
Wear your helmet per manufacturer directions.
Be Visible and Alert
Even if you follow all traffic rules, the possibility of a collision is still present.
- Be prepared to brake for vehicles waiting at stop signs, in driveways, or parking spaces.
- Be prepared to take evasive action on vehicles that have just passed you, and you may turn right.
- Use hand signals to warn traffic around you before making turns or changing lanes.
Ride in a Safe Lane Position
Ride in the same direction as traffic so that you are more visible to drivers entering roads or changing lanes in the following scenarios:
- Passing a vehicle or a bicycle.
- Preparing to turn right at the intersection.
- If the lane is too narrow for a bicycle,
- When you approach the right turn.
- If there is a one-way road with two or more lanes.
Included with every bike rental:
Condition and purpose
- Bookings for rental only require full payment at the time of booking. A secure online payment system is available for payment.
- Cycling Zens accepts payments via cash, UPI, or bank transfer for all other bookings
- Additionally, the client agrees to pay: (a) any and all applicable tax and other government taxes or duties; and (b) any bank charges related to money transfers.
- Cycling Zens reserves the right to cancel, amend, or modify the client's reservation at its sole discretion. This is if the client fails to pay the total price at least 30 days before the start date.
- Payment in full or in part of the total price (including payment by credit card) implies acceptance of the T&C.
Changes to Bookings/Cancellation
- If the service is unavailable during the Hire Period for reasons outside of Cycling Zens' control (for example, theft, a fire, an earthquake, or damage from an earlier contract), Cycling Zens will use its best efforts to provide the Client with an alternative.
- In the case of early returns, late pickups, no shows, or change of mind, no refund will be given.