Here are four basic bicycling tips
The following are things you can do to maintain control of your bicycle, even in an emergency:
- Make sure that your bike is the right size and that it is correctly adjusted to suit you.
- A bicycle that is properly fitted is more comfortable and easier to manage.
- A bicycle shop will help you pick the correct bicycle size.
- Ensure that your bicycle is in good working order by periodically checking it.
Properly-fitted helmets protect against a potentially life-threatening injury to the head. By law, when riding on a public road, bicycle riders under 18 years of age must wear a bicycle helmet.
Wear your helmet per manufacturer directions.
Be Visible and Alert
Even if you follow all traffic rules, the possibility of a collision is still present.
- Be prepared to brake for vehicles waiting at stop signs, in driveways, or parking spaces.
- Be prepared to take evasive action on vehicles that have just passed you, and you may turn right.
- Use hand signals to warn traffic around you before making turns or changing lanes.
Ride in a Safe Lane Position
Ride in the same direction as traffic so that you are more visible to drivers entering roads or changing lanes in the following scenarios:
- Passing a vehicle or a bicycle.
- Preparing to turn right at the intersection.
- If the lane is too narrow for a bicycle,
- When you approach the right turn.
- If there is a one-way road with two or more lanes.
Included with every bike rental:
Condition and purpose
- For Rental only bookings full payment is required upon booking. Payment will be made via the secure online booking system.
- For all other bookings the Client agrees to pay Cycling Zens via Cash, UPI or Bank Transfer
- The Client also agrees to pay all applicable: (a) tax and any other government taxes or duties; and (b) bank charges on money transfers.
- If the Client fails to pay the total price at least 30 days before the start date, Cycling Zens reserves the right to cancel, amend or modify the Client’s reservation at its sole discretion.
- Payment of all or part of the total price (including payment by credit card) is acceptance of these T&Cs.
Changes to Bookings /Cancellation
- If the service becomes unavailable for the Hire Period due to circumstances beyond Cycling Zens’ control (such as theft, fire, earthquake, or damage from an earlier hire contract), Cycling Zens will use its best efforts to offer the Client a suitable alternative.
- No refunds will be made for early returns, late pickups, no-shows or change of mind.