What is cycling to me?
Is it a sense of elitism, history or socialism? Can it be just a sense of adventure and new experiences without thinking about the social aspects to it?
These questions and many more keep coming to me and I am still finding my answers. Pics below are just some fuel for thought.
Disclaimer. Some of these are just random Images off the net and they are here to tell a story.
- Bombay Bicycle Club- More than a century old pic. Bicycles may have defined the elites of the time
- Picture of the black and white era of what was the Bombay – The sense of history
- Life as usual somewhere in the heart of India
- Bicycles as a sense of aspirations
- Holy man with all his belongings- The bicycle of freedom
- John Abraham (Indian celeb) endorsing a bicycle event- Sense of neo elitism?